Friday, August 11, 2017

Exciting News! I'm on the Dirtbag Diaries! Yahoo!

"Double Vision" went live today!  
I'm very excited and honored to have my work featured on The Dirtbag Diaries podcast! It's been my favorite podcast since I found it about two years ago--I admired the quality of the writing, production, and entertainment value of their episodes. One day, as I was walking my dog along the greenbelt with my friend Robin, I told her about the Dirtbag Diaries, how much  I liked it, and she said, "Maybe you should write for them!" 

Well, it's happened. Here it is; I would love it if you could take 15 minutes and listen to it. I'm so excited! My essay, "Double Vision," on The Dirtbag diaries Podcast. 

Here are a few pictures taken around the time this story takes place: 



Crossing the Teklanika River, 
Alaska 1992





Climbing Mt. Hubris, Castle Crags, California 1996

Hiking on a day off from rangering duties at Grand Canyon, 1991

No comments: